Cryogenic Test Units
Product DescriptionCryogenic test units for testing valves within the temperature range of ambient to -385˚F / -196˚C, according to the ISO15848, BS 6354 and Shell MESC SPE 77/306 standards / directives.
The available (main) features are:
- One or a series of SS 316 – insulated test tanks.
- Designed and equipped for fully submerging the valve or Liquid Nitrogen spray – cooling system.
- Completely body – & bi-directional seat test system for testing with Helium / Nitrogen gas.
- Set of (5 pcs) thermocouples.
- Flow (seat) leakage measuring system.
- Computer registration system for visualising the test data, storing the test results and printing a full size test certificate.
- Helium leak detection system (Mass Spectrum meter).
- Helium / Nitrogen booster system for generating a test pressure up to 10,000 PSI.
- Complete safety closure (test room) with interlock in the access doors, overhead crane, ventilation system, Oxygen sensors and camera system.