NR – 10
Product DescriptionThe NR-10 exists of a ridged base structure with 3-Jaw Chuck for clamping a PSV on the inlet nozzle. The versatile NR-10 work station is designed and equipped for 2 basic purposes:
- With the retaining arms folded away in the base structure, the operator has full surrounding access for (dis)assembling and inspection of the PSV.
- ‘Backbreaking’ use of long pipe ends for (un)screwing the nozzle is not longer needed with the high torque drive system, connected to the Chuck.
- Range: ½ – 6″ (larger sizes available on request)
- Normal torque: 4200 Nm
- Peak torque: 8400 Nm
- Dimension: (L) 1540 X (W) 895 (H) 1500 mm / 700 KG – (L) 60 X (W) 35 (H) 60 Inch / 1550 LBS
- Connection: 3 ph 380-400V + zero + ground