Test Units For Control Valves
Product DescriptionAlthough plant designers intend to treat them as “necessary evils”, it is obvious that Control Valves play a key role in the process quality and reliability. Extreme care must be taken to avoid costly premature failures possibly resulting in substantial losses or plant shut-down. Periodical service and testing removes a major obstacle for the plants to operate for longer intervals.
Our control valve test units are designed and equipped for:
- High pressure testing
- Seat leakage classification according to ANSI/FCI 70 – 2
- “Stroking” of the valve and its controls
- Total performance testing The horizontal operating Control Valve Test Unit “HC” is completed with a strong clamping system for quick and easy positing and clamping of all common Globe-, Camflex- and Waver type Control Valves in Horizontal position (valve stem vertical). The U-Shaped HC10 Clamp holds a limited clamping force of 10 tons and is therefore used for lower pressure testing only. However, the clamp ensures an excellent accessibility for Control Valve (dis)assembly and “stroking”. The stronger HC’s combine the above with high pressure liquid and gas testing. The standard HC is completed with sealing adaptors for DIN/ANSI RF flanges, but is also prepared for the use of “inner seal” adaptors for Control Valves with But- / Socket weld ends.
- CR – Windows operated Computer Registrations System.
- Vacuum – quick filling system, electronic controlled.
- AVPS – Hand controlled test- and operations system for actuators.
- AVPS – Automatic for running a dynamic scan, Step Test and a Dump Test.
- Digital seat leakage measuring systems for gas and liquid.
- Torque test and measuring system 0-500,000 Nm.
- Valve support trolley, mechanical or hydraulic operated.
- Fully surrounding safety closure.
- HCA columns in 20˚ angle.
AT Technical Services’ Ventil Control Valve Test Unit is standard equipped with a variety of test systems for the common Control Valve Test procedure and testing / operating its controls.