Test Units for Manufacturers
Product DescriptionFully automatic test units for quick and efficient testing a series of valves. Ventil IT specialists design smart software for the test- & operation system. The fully integrated computer system assures a very simple operating procedure. The test- & operation system controls the test procedure and a combination of accurate pressure sensors and flow meters detect / measure any leakage. The intelligent software compares the found test results with the programmed test standard. Within seconds the system gives a ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ signal.
- Range DN10 – 2200 mm. / ¼ – 86”
- Horizontal (stem vertical) or vertical (stem horizontal).
- 1 – 2000 ton’s of clamping force.
- With no or limited linear force on the valve body.
- Test pressure range: from vacuum up to 2000 bar / 30,000 PSI.
- Test medium: Liquid, compressed air, Nitrogen, Helium or Hydrogen.
- Computer registration system.
- Full automatic operation system.
- Testing one or a complete series of valves.
- Automatic open close action.
- Valve performance testing, considering; measuring of the stroke measuring; open/closetime and torque measuring